Definition: Morbidity is an incidence of ill health. It is measured in various ways, often by the probability that a randomly selected individual in a population at some date and location would become seriously ill in some period of time. Contrast to mortality.
Terms related to Morbidity:
- Compression of Morbidity - Reducing Age-Related Suffering
- Co-Morbidity of Social Phobia & Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Is Hans Christian Andersen Really for Kids? -- Morbidity in Literature
Books on Morbidity:
- Medical Care, Morbidity and Costs: Graphic Presentation of Health Statistics
- Measurement of Returns to Adult Health: Morbidity Effects on Wage Rates Evaluating Health Risks: An Economic Approach