- An economy characterized by the absence of business cycles or inflations.
- The industry sectors producing computers and related goods and presumably
services such as e-commerce.
- An economy characterized by an accelerated rate of productivity growth.
- The "full effects on social, economic, and political systems of the
[information and communications technologies] revolution" centered on the
computer. This is Lipsey's meaning.
- What is the Business Cycle?
- A Beginner's Guide to Economic Indicators
- Recession? Depression? What's the difference?
Writing a Term Paper? Here are a few starting points for research on The New Economy:
Journal Articles on The New Economy: