Definition: Industrialization is a historical phase and experience. Industrialization is the overall change in circumstances accompanying a society's movement population and resources from farm production to manufacturing production and associated services.
Terms related to Industrialization:
- Two Responses to "We Will Never Run out of Oil"
- Early Farm Policy in the United States
- American Economic Growth: Movement South and Westward
Books on Industrialization:
- The Railway Journey: The Industrialization and Perception of Time and Space
- The Political Economy of American Industrialization, 1877-1900
- Health and Welfare during Industrialization