Definition: The Gross National Product (GNP) is the value of all the goods and services produced in an economy, plus the value of the goods and services imported, less the goods and services exported.
Terms related to The Gross National Product (GNP):
- Recession? Depression? What's the difference?
- How Do You Measure the Size of the Economy?
- A Beginner's Guide to Economic Indicators
Books on The Gross National Product (GNP):
- Economic Growth, 2nd Edition
- The Moral Consequences of Economic Growth
- The Rise and Decline of Nations: Economic Growth, Stagflation, and Social Rigidities